Moving Out With My Husband!!!

My husband and I are currently live my mother but we moving out into our own apartment before the summer is out. We have been on list for a place for awhile now and a place became available so we went to look at the other day together. My husband wanted me with him so that we could make the decision together if we were going to take it. The place is a block from the bowling alley and two blocks from downtown mall. My husband would have get up a little early to be to work on time because he works in grocery store. The grocery store where lives gave us an electric heating rack as house warmer gift the other day. It will be adjust for me because I have lived my mother all my life but I know that she is only a phone call away.

zoldos

Administrator
Staff member
My husband and I are currently live my mother but we moving out into our own apartment before the summer is out. We have been on list for a place for awhile now and a place became available so we went to look at the other day together. My husband wanted me with him so that we could make the decision together if we were going to take it. The place is a block from the bowling alley and two blocks from downtown mall. My husband would have get up a little early to be to work on time because he works in grocery store. The grocery store where lives gave us an electric heating rack as house warmer gift the other day. It will be adjust for me because I have lived my mother all my life but I know that she is only a phone call away.
Moving out is awesome. I moved out of my parents house in Oct. 2005 after 31 years. It was amazing. :)

Top Bottom
Syndicate Forum Affiliates
Revillution - Your portal to EntertainmentNaiwen's forum, chill and relax at the Life Inn!