PC or console gaming?

zoldos

Administrator
Staff member
Do you game? If so, PC, or console? I mainly game on the computer and have been for like 30 years. I also have an Xbox One S with Ultimate Game Pass. hehe

I play a lot games on my computer or my tablet. My husband has a Wii console but neither of us has used it a very long time. I also have a Saga Genesis, Nintendo and Super Nintendo somewhere in my apartment.

zoldos

Administrator
Staff member
I play a lot games on my computer or my tablet. My husband has a Wii console but neither of us has used it a very long time. I also have a Saga Genesis, Nintendo and Super Nintendo somewhere in my apartment.
I sold my Nintendo ages ago. hehe Sega Genesis I hear is nice tho!

Ravenfreak

I currently own all the current gen consoles, including a gaming laptop. :) I personally love my Xbox One the most though, I have Game Pass Ultimate and it allows me to play games and get discounts on the games if I want to own them. Plus it's backwards compatible with lots of 360 games and some original Xbox games! My all time favorite console is the Sega Genesis though, I own four of them. xD

zoldos

Administrator
Staff member
hehe Sega Genesis is awesome. I played on it many years ago at my parent's friend's house. Some fighting game where you can morph into a monster of some kind? Pretty fun!

I still prefer PC tho! :)

Aeowulf

I do both, but it depends on the type of game where I prefer to play.

Grand strategy, RTS, Sim-type: PC
Sports, FPS, Racing: Console

Top Bottom
Syndicate Forum Affiliates
Revillution - Your portal to EntertainmentOutlaw Star Nexus: Anime? Gaming? We got it!