Naiwen's Dreams!

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Last night, been dreaming about being a college student in pure and applied math, solving a very complicated math problem in a very clever way and discovery a whole new mathematical theory on how to solve linear algebra. After which, I've been employed at Harvard for my merits and excellency in both research, conferences and as a college teaching intern. Been employed almost right away after my graduation from my internship and been given a very high salary as an honorary Harvard math professor.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Last night, been sucked into "Fire Emblem, Sacred Stone's" world in my dreams. Dreaming about being "Erika" and the Glado prince becoming possessed by an evil spirit, making him invade my kingdom, breaking my childhood friendship with him. But I haven't known from the start that he's been possessed, and have thought he's gone mad. Anyways, I've fought the war with my brother, Prince Ephraim and when I've had to call my invader, I couldn't because he's my friend. And then, a general has told me he's been possessed by an evil spirit to which only the Heron princess could heal. Thence, I've gone to the Herons' land to beg them to heal him, and princess Leanne, the Heron princess, has been kind enough to give me the medicine to heal him made with her wing's feathers, to which I've fed him with. At first, he'd throw it up, the evil spirit overtaking him, as I've persisted about it, he's finally had it down his stomach and he's been cured. But, he's proclaimed his love for me and that he'd only marry me and make me his queen, which has me surprised because I've only been considering him as a childhood guy friend, not a lover. Plus, I've been engaged to my knight for about a year already. Thence, he and my lover have engaged in a deadly duel, which of course, my knight has emerged victorious. And he's had to marry the princess from the foreign land that he isn't in love with which is very tragic for him, but a happy ending for me.

Top Bottom
Syndicate Forum Affiliates
Revillution - Your portal to EntertainmentNaiwen's forum, chill and relax at the Life Inn!