Naiwen's Dreams!

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
On my therapist's suggestion, keeping a dream diary should help me move on from them all. Because I tend to still be in my dream after I wake up and remember them for a few days even after waking up. I'm in a semi-dreaming and half-asleep state daily, so never fully awake.
Thence, here I go with last night's dream :

Been dreaming that I'm a most reputable female martial arts champion. A rich and handsome senior classmate has fallen hard for me but I keep rejecting him. Why? Because I'm a self-absorbed and asexual a romantic, thence not into sex or romance at all. He doesn't understand why I'm not attracted to him at all because he has the whole school's female student body fawning over him all the time. Thence, he's used to female attention, fawning all over him and not fully understanding that I don't find him interesting in the slightest. Which has been happening to me quite a lot offline. Many men have been falling head over heals for me because I simply could care less about anyone else at all but myself. I'm pretty much irl a "me, myself and I" person. This dream diary to help me forget about them and to be so triggered by them in my day and move on from them and have closure from them too.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Last night I've dreamed about an European prince falling in love with me. He's been going incognito around the world because he's been wanting to see the world with his own eyes and he's fallen for me because I'm a mere commoner, thence very different from the ladies in his current life.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been dreaming about becoming a famous and well-loved Asian folk songs singer and sharing my culture with others worldwide and going on tours internationally as well.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve dreamed about being Pocahontas last night and having a romantic relationship with John Smith and giving birth to beautiful half-Asian and half-white children.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
I've dreamed last night about Kang Xi Emperor traveling in modern times and working with me on take-out deliveries, wearing his Manchu dragon robe at first, but adjusting himself into modern life. I've been dreaming a lot about time-traveling either to Ancient Asia or modern times. It ought to be because I'm investing too much into time-traveling romance Asian dramas lately in life.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been dreaming last night about going to a nigh club or k-bar and being barred from admission there because I'm not over 18, which is ridiculous because I'll be turning 33 this year. I have the same dream over and over again the whole night which makes me a very light sleeper, and have been waking up and going to the bathroom often last night. I'll be catching up on some much necessary sleep loss a few hours today and sleeping early tonight.

Aeowulf

Been dreaming last night about going to a nigh club or k-bar and being barred from admission there because I'm not over 18, which is ridiculous because I'll be turning 33 this year. I have the same dream over and over again the whole night which makes me a very light sleeper, and have been waking up and going to the bathroom often last night. I'll be catching up on some much necessary sleep loss a few hours today and sleeping early tonight.
Something that may have happened to you before? Or some subconscious WANTING you to be able to be barred for your age?

As someone who has never been carded once I turned 22, I would relish getting carded just ONCE. I know I'm older (33), but it would be nice to even come remotely close to someone thinking I'm younger. Not a chance though, it sucks. :p

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Something that may have happened to you before? Or some subconscious WANTING you to be able to be barred for your age?

As someone who has never been carded once I turned 22, I would relish getting carded just ONCE. I know I'm older (33), but it would be nice to even come remotely close to someone thinking I'm younger. Not a chance though, it sucks. :p
I've been carded so often before, that I don't even bother going to night clubs or bars anymore, been fed up with it. Some have even accused me to fake my ID card so nowadays I strictly go to the one that I know won't card me, which is "Les 3 Brasseurs", downtown in my area, a family restaurant bar grill. I think night clubs, bars, and lounges might have a stricter carding regulation, I dunno, but I strictly go to "family with kids" ones currently. That solves the carding issue for me.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been plagued by a nightmare all night last night again. I’ve woken up at least 3-4 times, which makes me very tired and grumpy today. Anyways, been dreaming about giving a piano recital and not knowing the pieces by heart. A real nightmare the whole night. Which is absurd because I haven’t given a piano recital for over 20 years but I do have serious PTSD and it’s been so real and vivid that I’ve been feeling embarrassed not knowing how to play the pieces I’m supposed to before a very large audience in high school.

Aeowulf

I've been carded so often before, that I don't even bother going to night clubs or bars anymore, been fed up with it. Some have even accused me to fake my ID card so nowadays I strictly go to the one that I know won't card me, which is "Les 3 Brasseurs", downtown in my area, a family restaurant bar grill. I think night clubs, bars, and lounges might have a stricter carding regulation, I dunno, but I strictly go to "family with kids" ones currently. That solves the carding issue for me.
You in France? Or Quebec?

Hard to find French named places anywhere not French... at least around me.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been attacked by a lucid nightmare the whole night again last night. Been sleeping from 8h30 pm last night to 9h30 am this morning. But been waking up for minimum 2-3 hours last night and been having a lucid nightmare attack last night too. Been dreaming about registering for college, but failing to be on time for registration deadline. Been staring at the registration papers the whole night in my dream last night, fully awake so yeah. I’m exhausted from therapy and a bad sleep last night. After going home, be napping my afternoon off and heading to bed early tonight with meditation and reading a bit before bedtime every evening as usual.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been having a nice dream for a change last night. Been relishing it and cherishing it since waking up. What have I been dreaming about last night? Been dreaming about being called "The Peace Queen" in 2 fantasy lands with elves, and other mythological beings and magical creatures such as unicorns, muses, fairies and etc. I'm so in love with my dream today, that it's been playing on my mind over and over again since waking up this morning at 9h40 am. I guess having a good sleep tends to do that to everyone.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
So last night, I’ve had a sad dream filled with emotions and drama, though not a nightmare, thence I’ve been dreaming about my best male mate falling head over heals in love with me. But after being in a relationship with him for a little while, I’ve realized that it’s not something that suits me at all, thence I’ve thought that I’ve broken up with him amicably, but he’s heart broken that I don’t care for him the same way as he does for me and he’s vowed to never marry anyone else but me which is what’s currently happening to me in my love life. Because I’ve been in a relationship with my best male college mate but have broken up with him after a while finding nothing in common with him at all. So at present, he’s begged me to stay friends with him at least.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Last night, I've had an odd one. Been dreaming about being Sherlock Holmes and solving an Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot's case : the "3rd Girl" novel one. The girl Lady Restarick has been a Manchu royal consort in ancient China 300 years ago, but wanting a higher position in the Manchu royal family and to be better favored by the Yong Zhen Emperor himself, has resorted in poisoning her biggest rival : Lady Yi, a Han descent higher royal concubine, but favored by the Emperor personally. Thence, he's hired me "Sherlock Holmes" to solve this "Lady Restarick" murder case which I've successfully done. But, as Lady Restarick's jealousy and pettiness has been incessantly growing, she has been killing his other more favored waves. Thence, he's killed her himself to stop her cold-blooded murders and plotting. Thence, the issue has been solved with her death finally and all his other wives who have survived, have lived on and given him many sons afterwards. I've been honored by my efforts by 200 gold bars and a diamond ring and an 8 thousand years old jade Manchu royalty Buddhist statue as my rewards.

Naiwen

Administrator
Staff member
Been having a wonderful dream last night about having a secret admirer. But to attract my attention because I will not pay anyone any attention, he’s been harassing and bullying me endlessly. But secretly, he’s been sending me expensive gifts and doing nice things for me because he’s head over heals in love with me. I’ve still nit paid him any attention because I just could care about anyone other than myself. My dream has ended in sadness because I’ve always been turning him down and at the end, haven’t been sensitive to his feelings for me crushing him totally romantically and emotionally.

Top Bottom
Syndicate Forum Affiliates
Revillution - Your portal to EntertainmentOutlaw Star Nexus: Anime? Gaming? We got it!